2023-09-07

"Moving" Lee Jung-ha said, "30kg gain? I gain weight while eating ramen

"Moving" Lee Jung-ha said, "30kg gain? I gain weight while eating ramen..."When you take it out, it comes out easily."

Actor Lee Jung-ha delivered the weight gain process for the character "Kim Bong-seok" in "Moving."

An interview with Lee Jung-ha, who played the role of Kim Bong-seok in the Disney+ series Moving, was held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 21st.


"Moving" is a human action series about children living in the present while hiding their superpowers and parents who have lived in the past while hiding their painful secrets. In the play, Lee Jung-ha plays Kim Bong-seok, who inherited his parents' ability to fly and superhuman five senses.

Lee Jung-ha, who participated in "Moving" based on a webtoon of the same name, gained 30kg for synchronization with "Kim Bong-seok." In response, Lee Jung-ha said, "I tried to become Bong-seok while gaining as much weight as possible for about two to three months. "To be honest, there were some difficult moments, but I was controlling my weight in the first place, and it was good to be able to eat as much as I want," he said.

"It was amazing and fun to see myself chubby for the first time. Ramen is the food I ate the most while gaining weight. There are many kinds of ramen, so you can eat it without getting tired of it, he said. "Even when I gained weight, I did diet and aerobic exercise at the same time. When I lost weight, I lost weight due to diet and cardio, but I lost weight. I think I'm born with it," he added.

Meanwhile, "Moving," starring Lee Jung-ha, can be found on Disney+.

No comments:

Post a Comment